Sunshine. What is it about the sun that makes people so much happier?!
Today was the best day ever...and it was nothing special! It was just warm! I spent my day laying on the grass with Allison eating a delicious Chipotle burrito and drinking iced tea. It was wonderful. Then I walked back to my dorm, went inside and decided I just had to be outside again! So I took PRAISE HABIT by David Crowder and read that outside while basking in the sun. :) It is just the most comforting feeling when you feel the sun on your legs, beating down on you.
It also amazes me that the sun has so much brilliance to that, and God just CREATED that, you know? It really goes to show how powerful God truly is, and how brilliant He really is! He created something so bright that I can't even LOOK at it, without it hurting my eyes! THAT puts things into perspective, for sure!
Also, I'm being tested by God through patience and trust in Him over a phone call I'm waiting for. As much as I'm in anxiety, God is really teaching me to trust Him and His goodness
, and believe in His best for me. I learned at church on Sunday that when God tests us, it's like "punishment" a father has on his child, and you should feel glad about it, because it means God loves us, He's my Father and I'm His daughter. I'm glad He loves me enough to not give me everything I want, but to teach me things...so that's what my heart thinks right now.
, and believe in His best for me. I learned at church on Sunday that when God tests us, it's like "punishment" a father has on his child, and you should feel glad about it, because it means God loves us, He's my Father and I'm His daughter. I'm glad He loves me enough to not give me everything I want, but to teach me things...so that's what my heart thinks right now.
1 comment:
Loved this post. It reminded me of Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your paths straight."
p.s. I love the sun too.
Post a Comment