Sunday, April 13, 2008

I want life in every word.



Well, hi. I'm Megan. I decided to start out with telling you folks about me, and my heart. :) I'm generally a very happy girl! I find my joy in God above anything, life would be meaningless without it. I want life in every word. I have a lot of passion for music, and singing is what makes me happiest. I hope to advance the Kingdom of God through music, and love for other people. I hate when people judge people, and I feel like we should leave that to God, the One who has every right to judge because of His perfection.




I have a wonderful family including a mom and dad and two sisters. I'm the middle child. I used to not like it, but now I think it's wonderful being the older AND younger sister. Plus I have two jack russell terrior dogs, Jack and Jill! I like them a lot, and since we're on the topic, I don't dig cats!




I have the best friends in the entire world. I don't know what I would have done without them in High School, they have helped shape the person I am today. My friends are the ones who have helped me grow closer to God, which I will am truly thankful for. The picture here is of most of my best friends at a graduation party. Beautiful girls, huh? :)
I have a heart for people, and issues of this world. I currently have become obsessed with helping out and talking about the genocide, Darfur. I find it very sad that people don't have a problem with killing others, etc. I really just want to change somebody's life. AND change the world. This world needs God, but it's only going to get worse before the rapture...which I also think will happen before I die. When I have an opinion, I'll feel really strongly about it...so I apologize in advance.
And lastly, even though this world is broken and fallen, it's easy for me to find the beauty in it.

1 comment:

megan said...

Yeah Megan!! I am so excited to get inside your head! I agree, everyone should have a blog! Can't wait to read your postings!